Practice Nurse - Southgate Road, Norah Hodge
Available Monday; Tuesday & Wednesday for chronic disease management and review, routine blood tests, dressings, smears, immunisations, removal of stitches, ear syringing, etc. Please make an appointment at reception.
Practice Nurse - Whiston Road, Shabana Begum
Available Monday; Tuesday; Wednesday; Thursday and Friday for chronic disease management and review, routine blood tests, dressings, smears, immunisations, removal of stitches, ear syringing etc. The nurse is also able to prescrive contraception or issue repeat contraceptive prescriptions for women. Please make an appointment at reception.
Emergency contraception is available from any doctor, or directly from a local pharmacist.
Please ask for details at reception
- Diabetes specialist nurse clinic
- Diabetes dietician clinic
- Asthma reviews
- Travel advice and vaccinations
- Preventative Health & Well Person Screening
- Medical examinations not covered by the NHS
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight management
- Pre-Conception counselling